All audition registration will be done on-line. Any director that can't register on-line will need to contact Keith Huitt, OSSBDA Secretary-Treasurer, as soon as possible.
The registration deadline is October 3, 2020.
Only OSSAA class 2A, 3A, and 4A schools are eligible to register or participate. Students in grades 10-12 are eligible to audition.
Note: The ACT test DOES NOT CONFLICT with auditions this year.
We are using a new "OpusEvent" registration system this year.
First step: All directors and assistants create an "OpusEvent" account. Some director(s) may already have an OpusEvent account. (No need to create one again.)
After September 1st: Prior to the October 3rd deadline directors or assistants will:
1) Sign in to OpusEvent and (if necessary) select “Oklahoma Small School All-State Bands”
2) From the “Event Home” page for OSSBDA
3) Click “Add a location where you work” and submit your school info.
4) Click “New Application” then select Concert/Jazz and Instrument
5) Complete the form and click “Save and Close”
6) Repeat items 4-5 for each student entry
Make sure to submit student entries prior to the October 3rd deadline.
Click here to register your students!
Print your invoice and mail the check for all fees to:
Keith Huitt, Secretary-Treasurer
PO Box 132
Wynnewood, OK 73098