All audition registration will be done on-line. Any director that can't register on-line will need to contact Keith Huitt, OSSBDA Secretary-Treasurer, as soon as possible.
The registration deadline is October 3, 2020.
Only OSSAA class 2A, 3A, and 4A schools are eligible to register or participate. Students in grades 10-12 are eligible to audition.
Note: The ACT test DOES NOT CONFLICT with auditions this year.
We are using a new "OpusEvent" registration system this year.
First step: All directors and assistants create an "OpusEvent" account. Some director(s) may already have an OpusEvent account. (No need to create one again.)
After September 1st: Prior to the October 3rd deadline directors or assistants will:
1) Sign in to OpusEvent and (if necessary) select “Oklahoma Small School All-State Bands”
2) From the “Event Home” page for OSSBDA
3) Click “Add a location where you work” and submit your school info.
4) Click “New Application” then select Concert/Jazz and Instrument
5) Complete the form and click “Save and Close”
6) Repeat items 4-5 for each student entry
Make sure to submit student entries prior to the October 3rd deadline.
Print your invoice and mail the check for all fees to:
Keith Huitt, Secretary-Treasurer
PO Box 132
Wynnewood, OK 73098